While searching for content on digital formats is becoming more and more common in our lives,
Searching for content in hard copy professional or educational books is a difficult and exhausting task.
The I-Gook has been designed to enable an advanced interface for the user and reduced cost for the publishers. The book production process remains the same, and does not require any adjustments or new equipment.
The advantages to the publishers are:
- Positioning the company as a technology leader.
- Saving on existing book production costs due to the redundancy of the index.
- Provides a more efficient solution for their readers.
- No changes needed in the production lines.
The advantages to the reader are clear:
- This saves time No need to search the index;
- Every word or phrase can be found, even if they do not exist in the index. It is even possible to find additional information that does not exist in the book.
- The possibility for readers to search in a manner similar to what they are used to today, will provide them a searching experience suited to their needs.